Thule Hullavator For Your Kayaks
There are several suitable rack to carry the boat, kayak or a tandem bicycle you with easy, one of which is the Thule hullavator.
Features Of Thule 897XT Hullavator Kayak Roof Rack Mount Carrier:
1. The Thule Hullavator load and unload your kayaks are waist level, at side of the car for more safety and convenience.
2. The Thule Hullavator is easy for one person to load, provided gas-assist struts lift and lower 40 pounds of the weight kayak.
3. It has double extending arms lower of the kayak up to 40 inches to load and unloading faster.
4. It only fits for Thule rack system and round bars.
5. It includes all straps to transport one kayak up to two carries per car.
6. It includes 8 touch of padded support.
7. Contruction created from aluminum double coastel steel for corrosion resistance.
8. It fits of kayaks up to 34 inches wide and 75 lbs.
The one of things that great about kayaking is that almost everyone who can dip paddle into water can be successful at it, but from some paddlers that make leap to owning your own kayak, and thus having to carry it yourselves, can carry that without help of second pair of hands or a amount of upper body strength, it can not be easy to lift and lower kayaks to and from your roof racks.
The Revolutionary Of Roof Rack Mount Carrier To single Paddler
The Thule Hullavator can mount to your roof racks, and it integrated gas-assisted lifting system. Two arms combinate support by 8 padded touch points and aluminum double coated steel construction. It has function as cradle to your boat and work by gas powered lifting system to lower the height of boat will require to be raised to secure the kayaks on your roof rack up to 40 inches.
After installtion of Thule Hullavator, a press of an outward facing handle widen each arm individually down side of your automobile. After both are down users, you can lift your kayak straight up from outer edge of cockpit, or be careful lift your kayak up at an angle and into the rear cradle with its front grab handle, and then lift your kayak from rear grab handle and to push it at front till fully supported with and centered between both arms.
After your kayak is secured both cradles by included starp, inclose bow and poop tie downs by ratcheting tholes at end. And now simultaneously pressing the handle at end of each arm to active gas assisted lifting of system and retractable arms, Kayak can rise to top your roof rack. Gas assisted system allow 40 pouds of lifting power required, by you allowing the rest as required with gentle push.
Eventually, enclose ratcheting barbs an the ends of both and poop tiedowns to your automobile bumper or tow barb and pull free end of rope desired tightness.
TOP Thule Hullavator Product Reviews
Click Here for More Info
Click Here for More Info